Monday, June 26, 2006

Funny Story (and sick), but it's real!!!

I found this on a posting from someone's race report the other day. I had heard rumors that people did this while racing (pro atheletes and podium age groupers), but I have never seen or heard about it until now.

I liked how he delivered the report with the theme, "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly."

The real interesting snippit of this entire race report (this is just towards the end, not the whole report), is that the person who helps the man experience this gross and funny event during the triathlon does not even have a podium or top overall finish. So there is really no reason for her to do this anyways. You will understand what I am talking about when you read below.

Enjoy,

Murtha...


:: The Ugly ::

Alright, I know I’m a pretty slow dude. I have aspirations of greatness and I’m pretty vocal about it when I’m not riding. But when I’m riding I’m really a quiet guy. In fact, I’m usually in my own world. It gives me pause to consider things like that whole 2-3 bike length gap rule between riders. And now after this race, I have a completely different perspective on that rule. I’m now of the opinion that the 2-3 should be changed to 4-6.

In front of me was this hot chick.
In back of me, nobody.
In front of her, nobody.
She looks to the left.
I look to the left.
She looks to the right.
I look to the right.
She stands up.
I scratch my head.
She empties bladder.
I shriek in terror.

2-3 bike lengths my ass…

No comments: