Friday, October 13, 2006

2006 Emerald Pointe Triathlon Pictures

Heading to the finish...I was sprinting my butt off!
2nd half of the run...
heading out on the run...
Ascending "Mount T1"
Water was warm, now it is damn cold, but no shrinkage...
This hill actually clamied many people coming into T2, I saw 2-3 people fall because they were not in their "granny gear."
Yes I know, I am not completely aero. Let me say that those are a borrowed set of aerobars. Toe warmers were clutch though. Thanks Jackie. Somehow my rear tire blows after I leave T2 while on the run. Still don't know how that happened.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. These are probably the first ones I put up. Tomorrow I will put up the 2006 PTC pictures, because I just realized that I did not do that.


Murtha...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Nice! You look very strong!

Born To Endure said...

Looking good!!!!

Rachel said...

Ugh. Toe warmers. (I hate cold.) Way to go! Looks like a fun race.

Fe-lady said...

LOVE the action shots...Hope you bought some. I am still waiting on the company to post theirs from the last race I did...they are kinda slow!