Tuesday, January 02, 2007

OK, My posting (and training) has become ridiculous

Hi Everyone,

So after I have told everyone I am back on the posting (and training) bandwagon, I suck it up once again. Last actual day of training was December 23rd, which was around the last time of my posting.

I was going to go and swim tonight, but I really wanted to watch the Orange Bowl, and I am listening to the Tri Geek Dreams Podcast right now (most recent one). After last night's football game, I am all about some football where teams come from nowhere (Louisville, Wake Forest, Boise State).

So here are my stats from December 23rd. I was out with Kevin (GA Tech Cycling team), and it was really, really windy, but our average came out better than expected.

Course: Silver Comet Trail - Georgia
Time: 1:12:25
Distance: 20.86mi
Avg Speed: 17.2 mph
Max Speed: 25.3 mph (this was on flat ground actually, don't ask me how this happened in windy weather, because I do not remember).

Yes, I am the biggest slack ass you guys (and gals) know. I have been thinking, I am going to try working on my training schedule the rest of the week, and then (FINALLY, LAZY BUTT!) start my 2007 season (officially) over the weekend.

I really need to get my schedule and training under control, and then I will be able to better execute when I actually have a plan. (See I am now writing the rest of this a day later).

Alright I am going to bed now, worked both jobs today.

Murtha...

No comments: