Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Down Plantar Fasciitis!! Bad Plantar Fasciitis!!

What the F&*!

I cannot believe this. It somehow only took me a "miraculous" (is that how you spell it?) 3 weeks to get rid of my Plantar Fasciitis after the Gulf Coast Triathlon (HIM), and now it is back again!!! I think it is due to the fact that I put in a pretty good leg workout the other day, and the last 3 sets were calf sets. The problem is that I only had 100lbs on the machine that I was using for the exercise, I ususally have 150-175 on there for the calf raises. I got to work this morning, and when I sat down and flexed my foot, the meat of my foot (just in front of the heel) was beginning to hurt, then I remembered that my posterior and anterior tibialis were huritng in my lower right leg the day before.

I cursed myself incessantly! How could this happen again, after all I have done to treat and stay off of my foot! And with 6.5 weeks until my next race, I cannot afford to have an injury that would possibly prevent me from competing for the podium! I guess it is back to treatment, rest and stretching!


Damn you, Damn you, Damn you, Plantar Fasciitis!


Murtha...

No comments: